Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Heart of Jesus was built in 1884. During the time of the priest Ferdinand Herdy, who managed the church till 1927, the church had been expanded and a tower built next to it. Somewhat later, in 1934, there was a another floor built on the church. The Project of extension was elaborated by the architect of Niš, Julian Djupon.
Roman Catholic Church